The objective of the ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM) is to provide a forum where researchers and practitioners can report and discuss recent research results in the areas of empirical software engineering and software measurement. The symposium encourages the exchange of ideas that help communicate the strengths and weaknesses of software engineering technologies and methods from an empirical viewpoint.
The conference will take place in the city of Beijing, China
- ESEM Proceedings are available.
- Published the Accommodation Information
- Upcoming deadline for full papers is April 22, 2015
- Published the Submissions
- Published the ESEM Industry CFP
- Published the ESEM CFP
- Published the Industry CFP
- Published the CFP
- Published the list of accepted papers